On October 31, the free version of Google Analytics will sunset and be unable to further record analytics for your company. If you are a current Google Analytics 360 customer, you will continue to be able to use that tracking by indicating so in Mobile Manager. If you are not a Google Analytics 360 customer and wish to continue using Google Analytics trackers, you will need to indicate you are using the Web Analytics option.
Below is a walkthrough on how to switch to one of our offerings:
- Login to www.newscyclemobile.com and click on Settings.
- Open the Analytics Tracking section.
- The two options available are Web and GA 360. GA 360 is a paid Google Analytics product. If you are unsure or not a GA 360 customer, you should select "Web" to use Google Web Analytics.
Some notes on making the switch:
- If your existing tracker ID is a WEB tracker, no action is needed.
- If your existing tracker ID is a Mobile App tracker, you will need to log in to GA and create a new WEB tracker, and update it in Mobile Manager.
- If you have made a new WEB tracker ID, it will need to be added to the field below the selection buttons.
- There won't be a selection made for you when you first enter this setting; you must make that selection yourself.
- On October 31, any app that hasn't yet made a decision will be switched onto Web Analytics and a WEB tracker must be entered.