Starting in 2019, NEWSCYCLE Mobile Support will not be able to add/edit User Permissions in Mobile Manager (Publisher 2.0). Below you will find information on how to manage users within your organization.
Go into your app and select the User tab. The only time Newcycle will need to get involved is to define the "Company Owner." The Company Owner can then manage and add users and permissions for your organization. The Company Owner can transfer their ownership to a new owner if need be.
There are three users permission levels with the Contributor level having some more granular permission to choose from.
Access to Analytics, Content, Design, Users, and Settings tabs, ability to add and delete users. There is only one owner and can be transferred by the owner themselves.
Access to Analytics, Content, Design, Users, and Settings tabs, ability to add users,
Everyone will have 'Read Only' permissions for Analytics, Content, Design, Users, and Settings tabs.
Users within this permission can have any variation of access to the following permissions:
- Content Editor - Can edit Content in the app, but cannot change Settings.
- Push Notification Contributor - Access to Content and Send Alerts.
- Reporting - Gives users access to app Analytics.
- Marketing - Has access to Design and Front Page.
- Support - Enables the ability to submit support tickets to Newscycle Support.